2014 Asparagus Festival
Celebrate spring at a two day open house of our farm featuring our wonderfully fresh, sweet and tender asparagus!
June 1, June 8, June 15, 2014
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM - Rain or Shine
$5/person – $20/family – under 3 is free!
New for 2014 we have expanded our festival days from one weekend to 3 consecutive Sundays. Don’t Forget your Cooler!
Some of the great things to expect at our Asparagus Festival:
- Savour our delicious asparagus
- Kid friendly Petting zoo, bale fort & more fun activities
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch or snack
- Experience our fun, educational hay ride… Destination: Largest asparagus field in Alberta
- Learn from the experts: Executive chefs preparing delicious asparagus tastings
- Shopping Our fresh local produce, homemade pies & preserves, all natural angus beef & more (Bring Your Cooler!)
- Loads of unique finds at local artisan booths
- Hands-on fun Ag-Education activities
- And lots more!
What people are saying about Edgar Farms’ Asparagus:
Edgar Farms asparagus is a strong argument for shopping locally. It is so remarkably better than anything imported. Asparagus is almost like a festival. It’s like the gateway vegetable to the new season.
- Chef Scott Pohorelic
Visit countrydrive.ca for other great neighbor sites to visit!