If you are a blue cheese lover, then this recipe is for you. Doug & I both love blue cheese and race each other for the last morsel.
- 1 lb. Edgar Farms fresh asparagus
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chives â€“ minced
- 4 Tbsp. blue cheese â€“ crumbled
- white pepper â€“ freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, chives and blue cheese.
- Steam asparagus spears for 5 min. and drain well.
- Arrange hot spears on an oven proof serving platter. Pour blue cheese mixture over asparagus and season with plenty of white pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 5 min. until the cheese is hot and just starting to melt. Serve hot.